General registration information
To register for the meeting please read the following information about registration, accommodation and food, abstract submission, and payment for the conference. Please then follow the link at the foot of this page.
Payment for the conference will be made using credit or debit card via a secure website, a link to which is provided at the foot of this page. The first step in this process is registering with the University Online Store facility which is handling the registration and payment process. During the registration process you will be asked a variety of questions about your requirements for the meeting. You will also be asked to provide registration and payment details.
At the point of payment you will be asked for your billing address - please note that this address must be the same as that used by the issuer credit or debit card.
The deadline for registration for the meeting has been extended to 1 September 2011.
During registration you will be asked to choose one of the following four conference package options. Please go to the Venue page for more information about the student-style accommodation offered at Jesus College.
1. Total Package Attendee
- Cost: £900.00
- This package includes registration, accommodation, all meals, the banquet and the excursion on Thursday. This package includes the option to add a guest.
2. Registration, Banquet and Catering only
- Cost: £530.00
- This package includes registration, all meals and the banquet and excursion on Thursday. This package does NOT include accommodation.
3. Registration and Optional Meals
- Cost: £250.00
- This package includes registration and the excursion on Thursday only. Meals and the banquet can be added as required at extra cost.
4. Plenary and Invited Speakers
This package is for plenary and invited speakers only. It includes registration, accommodation, all meals and the banquet and excursion on Thursday. Plenary and invited will be notified separately about the costs of the meeting. This package includes the option to add a guest.
To register and pay for the meeting, please follow the link REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT